Training and Workshops
Reynir Grétarsson, CEO of Creditinfo Group, is a firm believer that “Information is the lifeblood of the modern economy”. Having been in the credit industry for over a decade, Creditinfo Malta is in a position to pass on knowledge gained from its experience in this sector. Periodically, Creditinfo delivers training on subjects such as Credit Management, Debt Collection and International Trading to highlight and emphasize the importance of risk management and best practices available.
The training sessions are mainly aimed at key decision makers involved in the Finance, Credit and Sales departments, being small or large business corporations who want to increase the efficiency of their credit collection processes. Training is provided through different means such as seminars, workshops and courses ensuring optimum feasibility.
Creditinfo has also frequently partnered with other well established local institutions to deliver such training. Some of which also include the attainment of structured CPE hours qualifying for the attainment of Professional Development Competencies in terms of the MIA CPE Regulations.
Key topics include:
- Understanding of risks involved when selling on credit and when extending credit terms
- Understanding of risks involved in international trading and the mitigation measures available
- The facility to assess financial statements in order to determine credit worthiness
- Personal skills and tactics useful in cash and debt collection via different channels
- Legal aspects of credit management