Evaluate Your International Partners
To help local businesses carry out checks such as Due Diligence outside Malta on their clients and suppliers, we offer worldwide Dun & Bradstreet reports. Dun & Bradstreet and Creditinfo Malta established a partnership back in 2004, to protect clients not only when trading locally but also internationally.get in touch
Leading Provider of Global Business Data
Dun & Bradstreet is the leading provider of global business data information for risk management with a global coverage of over 200 countries and a highly sophisticated database on over 225 million companies worldwide such as Dun & Bradstreet Risk Evaluation, Credit Limit, Ownership, Negative Public Records, Financials, Bankruptcy, and Liquidation.linked across 209 countries. Dun & Bradstreet International Reports include in-depth business analysis information on foreign businesses.
These reports are available in one-off or in bundles according to clients’ needs, enabling them to trade more securely in the international market.
What are the main benefits of International Reports?
- Reducing the risks when working with overseas partners.
- Decision making: How to check if it is an authentic partner.
- Understanding origins abroad: companies may have a complicated system of partners and shareholders.
- International business reports from trusted information provider.
- Providing an easy access to the international business information.
- For regular users – access to web interface for requesting your own reports.
- Packages of reports through local customer service in your country.